To effectively manage the data needs of today’s changing, developers and database administrators have easy to use tools to speed up and simplify the development and management of data. The latest version of the IDE, Oracle SQL Developer 4.0, accelerates the adoption of Oracle Database 12c and helps to increase productivity for a list of all the activities of the development of databases that organizations can take advantage of the full power of enterprise data.
- Oracle today announced the release of Oracle SQL Developer 4.0, enhanced with new functionality to simplify the development and management of Oracle Database environments.
- Supporting new innovations in Oracle Database 12c, including its multitenant architecture and data redaction, Oracle SQL Developer 4.0 helps developers and database administrators increase productivity and performance.
- The latest generation of the world’s #1 database, Oracle Database 12c is designed for the cloud with an innovative, multitenant architecture.
- By leveraging the migration tooling included in Oracle SQL Developer 4.0, customers can realize a significant decrease in the cost of migrating legacy systems and applications as less custom coding and database development is required.
Updates to SQL Developer Tool Drive Database Adoption and Productivity
Oracle SQL Developer 4.0 incorporates significant new functionality, enabling users to:
- Managing Databases pluggable data: new tools to effectively manage multi-user architecture 12c Oracle Database developers can create, manage and connect databases in the cloud.
- Improves Report: Dozens of additional graphics options allow developers to deliver rich, easy to interpret reports for internal users and partners.
- Accelerate development: an improved interface for reporting and testing from the command line allows developers to create functions directly in the processes and automated tasks, accelerating the development process.
- Improved Code: Developers enjoy technology Source Control GIT popular support as well as many new features to support code to identify syntax errors before running the code.
- Migration rate: a new tool for managing SQL translation framework initially be available for Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase ASE T-SQL SAP to help developers to quickly migrate from third-party platforms for Oracle Database 12c with a native version of SQL .
The standard development tool of choice for Oracle Database customers, Oracle SQL Developer 4.0 is downloadable today from the Oracle Technology Network (OTN).
“Harnessing the power of business data has never been easier to over 3.3 million developers using Oracle SQL Developer, “said Michael Hichwa, vice president of software development at Oracle.” Leveraging Oracle SQL Developer 4.0 free support in Oracle Database 12c, organizations can be the basis of world’s most powerful data quickly and easily. ”
- Oracle SQL Developer 4.0
- Oracle Database 12c
- Podcast: What’s New in Oracle SQL Developer 4.0
- Podcast: Oracle SQL Developer 4.0 in Action at the City of Atlanta
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owner